[Ravensfort] Anyone want a dog?

Elaine De Lyons elainescalists at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:59:44 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Sorry for the off topic post.  Shannon/Nicolette de Leon will be out of the
barony for an extended time.  Her mother can't keep her dog, so she has to
give it up.  They're taking it to the pound Friday.  She asked me to try to
find it a home before then if I could.  Brendie is a really sweet small (and
will stay that way) dog.  She's been outside since July, but was used to being
a house dog before then.  If anyone's interested, give me a call at 291-1773
or email me privately.

Elaine