[Ravensfort] Traffic Madness OCTOBER 28, 2001

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:38:19 PDT 2001

Heilsa all my good and true neighbors...

Traffic report *and* site news!

If any of you good folks have need of crossing the Interstate on Sunday the
28th...

DON'T FORGET!!

THE HWY 30 BRIDGE WILL BE CLOSED TO CROSS TRAFFIC!

As well... ALL INTERSTATE 45 TRAFFIC WILL BE DIVERTED ONTO THE FEEDER ROADS
AT HWY 30 WHICH ARE NOW *ONE LANE* AT THE EXIT POINTS.

The feeder roads will be clogged with traffic off the I-state that will have
exited to avoid the backup...and those folks will have to go through the
same damned one-lane choke point as all the people that remained on the
I-state.

Hwy 75 may well be as crowded due to people trying for an alternate route...

This INSANITY will last for at least 12 hours......

Of course what this means is the I-state will be backed up for 15 miles in
both directions... Given that it's the weekend before Halloween too...*sigh*

Plan well...! And...happy driving....!

See y'all at the trash pick up and at the site...

Oh...FYI...if any have need of firewood for the coming cold season...

The huge oak tree back by the amphitheater was blown down in the latest wind
storm...*sigh* Bring those saws and axes folks... There's several tons of
wood available...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief "your traffic reporter and site agent" av Kiersted
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."