[Ravensfort] Beer, the breakfast, lunch and dinner beverage.

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Thu Oct 25 17:15:29 PDT 2001

For those of you who will be out cleaning the roadway, if you want to stop
by Lizard keep after you are done, I will have a couple of kegs of beer with
me.

I was also thinking of opening one last bottle of Pumpkin mead before I hide
all of it to keep from drinking it all before it gets to be 5 years old.
(Sigh, only four more long years left to go.)

Athaulf Sweinbrothar
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried
before.