[Ravensfort] Populace 11/01

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:12:06 PST 2001

Heilsa all my good and true kith and kin...

I would like to place an item on the agenda. To wit: To continue the
Adopt-a-Highway Program.

Even if it's with a reduced crew I feel we need to maintain our public
presence in the neighborhood where we hold our events. If fact I feel that
it is *vital* that we maintain that public presence...

The Barony had 5 people out this past Sunday. The weather was perfect. The
trash was fairly minimal...around 14 bags...and the walking was good for
everyone. Lots of folks waved...and the land owner of the Stones site
mentioned our efforts in a conversation I had with him. Good PR folks...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."