[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Heavy Rapier Tournament

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 23:12:06 PDT 2001

  David Whitford <Horoun at swbell.net> wrote: From: David Whitford
To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Heavy Rapier Tournament
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:56:25 -0500

Greetings to All
The Academy of St. George is pleased to announce that on Sunday the
16th of September, at Defender of the Fort, we will be sponsoring a
tournament for heavy rapier and insundry secondaries. We are looking at
a start time of about 10 am. The format will be familiar to some (thanks
Alexander), fighters will start with single, upon losing their first
bout they will gain the use of a defensive secondary, with their second
loss they will gain an offensive secondary and will continue on with
such till either they lose and are eliminated or they are proven
victorious.

Robert MacPharland
(please send questions to Horoun at swbell.net)