[Ravensfort] The latest info on....Tornado strikes TRM Ansteorra's home

Ashlin Chrystal ashlin_c at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 20:18:43 PDT 2001

> Coming to you from the Outlands by way of the
> Middle.
>
> Bruno

day as
> Privy Secretary to
> Their> >
> Royal Majesties Ansteorra> > Yesterday afternoon,
Their Royal Majesties Duncan
> and> Larissa's home was hit by a tornado. Everyone
is
> okay> and thankfully very little of Their belongings
> were> damaged. However the house itself
sustained<BR>
> approximately $65k of damage. While Their
> Majesties> are insured, They have a high deductible
on this> insurance> Photos of the damage can be seen
at: (yes, this
> is> Their house>

http://www.msnbc.com/local/KXAS/NBCIG81LZQC.asp

 Last night there was a major clean-up effort by
> most> of the entourage and household and nearby
friends.
> The> only things lost were outside on the patio.=A0
> Duncan's BBQ grill has gone to BBQ heaven.=A0 We
have to remove the patio roof to see if anything else
was lost Everything in the house is intact, the wind
blew through and knocked things off the wall, but
> amazingly nothing damaged inside. We managed to get
> everything out of the upstairs room which sustained
the heaviest damage, mainly to the roof and structure>
> At this time, donations are being accepted to help
> offset the deductible
> from Their insurance.

If you wish to donate, make checks out to Patricia
> Kvamme and mail to:
 RJ and Patricia Kvamme
> c/o Annette Brauer
 1133 Southwood CT
 Lewisville, TX 75067

> If you have any further questions I will be glad to
> answer them at rixende at yahoo.com or 817-797-1988> In
Service to Their Majesties and Ansteorra,