[Ravensfort] Defender Reimbursements

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 10:56:15 PDT 2001

Ciao,

Last week the Kingdom Seneschal, Master Richard
Fairbourne, announced the enforcement of the Event
Reporting policy.  Beginning October 15, 2001, all
Baronies have 30 days to submit Event Reports.  If the
reports are not submitted, ALL FUTURE CALENDAR EVENTS
WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE KINGDOM CALENDAR (the caps
are to place emphasis, not yell).

This being the case, and because we don't want to be
the first example, all Defender receipts are due by or
at the Business meeting.  If you can't make the
business meeting and cannot give the receipts to
Mistress Lorraine or me, you can mail them to the
Baronial P.O. Box (P.O. Box 7275, Huntsville, TX
77342), drop one of us an e-mail to let us know it is
on the way.  I will also be accepting receipts during
Defender.

IF WE DO NOT HAVE THE RECEIPT BY THE BUSINESS MEETING
SEPTEMBER 20, YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.

If you have any questions regarding this policy,
please contact Mistress Lorraine or me (281-354-6685,
not before 10 am and not after 10 pm).

Grazie,
Lady Clarissima di Nicolucci
Seneschal of Raven's Fort