[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 07:37:53 PDT 2001

  To HL Jacinth congrats on your Iris, To HL Don
Zorcon same to you and to Gwynn for her Thistle.  So
Brian ya bringing one of your engines to GW? To their
Excellencies (new) Again congratulations and I look
forward to meeting you at Gulf Wars (if we have not
met already in the past.) and finally to my Dear
sister ad my brother-in Arms You have served the
Barony well,we are sory to have missed Defender but I
and perhaps the "mob" will be going to Gulf Wars and
we will definitly drink a tankard or two or three...et
al..Oh I forgot congrats to Athaulph on his Thistle
for brewing,bring some to he war,oh yah Zorc ya got ay
mead handy, if so bring it to GW , Liz wants some more
of your brews.

Luv ya All

Kegan and Ana, Arenal, Meridies