[Ravensfort] Looking for Kydex armor from War

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Fri Sep 28 10:23:48 PDT 2001

Greetings to the list and, please, post this to any other lists if need be...

My son has decided it's time for him to start training in the art of heavy fighting and is looking for the name, number, website (any contact info) of the good gentle that sells the kydex armor at Gulf War.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, for those curious, I am well and good from surgery...thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp