[Ravensfort] Possible Demo

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 06:58:20 PDT 2001

Ciao,

I have been contacted by Gates Edge to see if there is
any interest in Raven's Fort to participate in a Demo
this Friday.  It will be at the Tinseltown Theater in
The Woodlands.  They are doing this in connection with
the new Musketeer (sp?) movie and would like to have a
few light fighters out to promote.  If anyone is
interested, please let me know and I will find out
what time they are going to start.  Sorry for the late
notice, but I got the e-mail yesterday.

Grazie,
Clarissima

=====