[Ravensfort] Greetings to the List

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Sep 10 07:42:08 PDT 2001

Greetings to all in the Barony of Raven's Fort!

Tis I, Signy Gandalvsdottir, who lives close to your borders and has fond
memories of Their Excellencies Crystal and David and of the Barony of
Raven's Fort. Raven's Fort was the group that put on the first event I went
to--at least nine years back. That event was North Sea Raids. I have been to
many Raven's Fort events although not so much lately due to studies in
Austin. I know the people of Raven's Fort to be of great courage,
chivalrous, very hospitable, and hosts of great events. I look forward to
sharing with you many more wonderful times.

To that end, I am asking two things:
One, to be allowed to serve at the event in some capacity. I have seen
requests for feast servers and troll helpers ( please pair me with a Raven's
Fort member). Whatever you need, let me know.

And two, may I please have a feast reservation for one.

And congratulations on getting your new tables done--I'm looking forward to
seeing them.

Yours in friendship and service,
Signy
of the Barony of the Stargate and the Canton of Gate's Edge