[Ravensfort] Revised Troll List

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 11:25:59 PDT 2001

I will serve troll from 6 am until court duties call
me away.  If that is at nine, then it is at nine.  If
ten, then ten.  I cannot promise how long I can
serve--I can only promise that I will serve as long as
I can.

--- Elaine De Lyons <elainescalists at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> So far we have:
>
> 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.:    Katrine and Hrafna
> 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.:    Zorcon, Gwynn, and Brian du Val
> 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.:   Brian du Val and Kris
> 10 p.m. - midnight: Gundy and Athawulf
> midnight - 2 a.m.:  Alaric and Vlad
> 2 a.m. - 4 a.m.:    Alaric and Vlad
> 4 a.m. - 6 a.m.:    Nicolette
> 6 a.m. - 8 a.m.:    Cathal
> 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.:   Lady Kyrstyn
> 10 a.m. - noon:
> noon - 2 p.m.:
> 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.:
> 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.:
>
> Anyone else??
> Pretty please?
> Pretty please with sodas and chocolate on top?

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"You are correct that there is no longer a default blade or style.  Two opponents must come to an agreement or take it to the marshal in charge of the list.  He may handle it how he wishes, but can't make them use blades they don't want, or give one the victory.  He can, however, give both a loss
for being totally unreasonable."  --Don Iago