[Ravensfort] FW: [Ansteorra] Letters of Recommendation

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Tue Sep 11 06:19:08 PDT 2001

From: "Jhan Knebel" <rixende at yahoo.com>
Sender: <ansteorra-admin at ansteorra.org>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Letters of Recommendation
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:09:45 -0500

Unto the loyal populace of Kingdom of Ansteorra come
greetings from Lady Rixende de Rouen, Privy Secretary
to Their Royal Majesties Duncan and Larissa.

Their Royal Majesties have bid me to write you this
day to thank you for submitting letters of
recommendation for those among the populace who are
deserving of recognition from the Crown. Also, They
wish me to encourage you to continue to submit these
letters for deserving individuals.

However, there have been some technical difficulties
with the online recommendation form. If you have
submitted a letter of recommendation for someone in
the last week, and you used the online form, Their
Majesties request that you resubmit that
recommendation to Them directly at
awardrecs at hotmail.com .

Also, please submit any recommendations until further
notice to Their Majesties at awardrecs at hotmail.com .

In Service to Their Majesties and Ansteorra,

Lady Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com