[Ravensfort] Event Numbers and Percentages

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 20:15:24 PDT 2001

I had a REALLYYYY fun Saturday Night!!!!! I spent about 10 hours working on numbers and statistics from our last several years events. Excluding Day at the Manor (because the info is in the archives in my storage) and excluding Kingdom events...because they are not our usual...year to year events....

The results are......(hope they travel well!!!)

Defen

der

2001

Day