[Ravensfort] the Numbers......

Elliott, Stacey staceyelliott at kpmg.com
Fri Sep 28 10:21:15 PDT 2001

Lorraine

Please don't assume we don't care.  But don't stress yourself out trying to
format something that when posted and sent will only revert to the stupid
"plain text" format.  When you take the time and put in such great effort to
organize these statistics into something we can read, just post a message
saying you have them and will email the attachment privately to whomever
asks for it.  Bringing copies to populace is also a good step.  And since
our Chronicler is always asking for submissions, you could submit the chart
and a little paragraph for the Quoth.  You could also ask Jacinth to post on
our web page if there is an appropriate section for it (I admitt - I haven't
checked out the page in awhile).

Thank you for working up the analysis.  But please eat some chocolate or
something and don't stress.  When you stress (like with the rest of us), you
can take out your frustrations on the wrong people (by assuming we didn't
care about the numbers).

Hey, and send me the chart as an attachment.  I would love to see it.

Estasia

Remember "Stressed" spelled backwards is "Desserts" :-)
Stacey Elliott
home - estasia at ev1.net
is unauthorized.