[Ravensfort] New Seneschal of the Barony

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 16:30:51 PDT 2001

--- Paul Gilbert <niklas at wt.net> wrote:
> Greetings.........
>
> I am happy to announce that Clarissima di
> Niccollucci (Carla Southern) has
> been appointed by the Southern Regional Seneschal
> Mistress Clarissa to be
> the new Seneschal of the Barony of Raven's Fort.
>
> She will be taking her position at this weeks
> Populace meeting which is
> Thursday night at the Huntsville Fire Dept Station
> #2 at 7pm.
>
> Clarissima will be taking the office of Seneschal at
> a pivotal time in the
> Barony with the changing of the Baron and Baroness
> as well as several other
> officers positions coming up.
>
> Please give her the support and cooperation that
> will help her lead and
> administrate the Barony in a productive and growing
> manner.
>
> Please welcome her warming to her new job.
>
> In Service,
>
> H.L. Niklas Vasilevich
> Seneschal of the Barony of Raven's Fort (for a few
> more days <grin>)

Yea!
Yea!
Yea!

Clarissima is perfect for the job!  I'm sure she'll
(you'll) do great!

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"You are correct that there is no longer a default blade or style.  Two opponents must come to an agreement or take it to the marshal in charge of the list.  He may handle it how he wishes, but can't make them use blades they don't want, or give one the victory.  He can, however, give both a loss
for being totally unreasonable."  --Don Iago