[Ravensfort] tables

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 12:49:14 PDT 2001

Heilsa the list...

There is one person that you failed to thank Sean-Michel...

That is yourself. Without *your* efforts this project would not have
happened. I stand in awe of your dedication, drive, and organizational
efforts. This Barony owes you thanks and more.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

>greetings,
>
>well, i am proud to announce that the tables are done.
>we only have to sign the crew table and the project is
>complete. All of you who have worked on the tables,
>please stop by the keep and sign or put your mark on
>the table.

>I would like to thank everyone involved in this table
>project

>Thanks again, its been a great time.
>
>i am
>jean-michel
>(unchained from the tables, and finally able to get
>some personal work done for defender.)

p.s. You have made me proud good my Squire.

Sir Kief