[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort KAS Business

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Mon Sep 24 06:44:56 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Sorry to hear that you need to step back from the KAS Officership. You have
done well in your short tenure.

However, Kezia and I understand the need for time for things as school and
personal life.

Please accept our thanks and when life slows down a bit for you, please
consider applying again.

We encourage anyone with interest in Knife, Axe and Spear activities to
apply to Deputy Earl Marshal Christian Castellon for the position.

In Service,

T.E. Kezia and Niklas

At 10:29 PM 9/21/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings to the Populace of Raven's Fort.
>
>Due to a growing pile of mundane responsibilities and an ever-shrinking
>ammount of time to deal with them, I am hereby resigning my position as
>Baronial Knife, Axe, and Spear Marshal. This resignation is effective
>immediately.
>
>All those who have an interest in this office are encouraged to contact
>me or the Deputy Earl Marshal Christian Castellon for further
>information. Although knowledge of Ansteorra's live steel regs would be
>a good thing, it is more important for prospective Marshals to be aware
>of the safety demands of live steel competition in regards to
>competitors and onlookers.
>
>This office is what you make of it. It can be extremely rewarding and
>exciting if approached with enthusiasm. This Marshallate is constantly
>evolving and expanding, and even local Marshals have a big chance to
>make a big impact on this Kingdom's competitive future.
>
>--With regrets
>-- Cedric

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert,                 		H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
KE5ZW	               		Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
Huntsville, Texas            		CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
niklas at wt.net	               		Society for Creative Anachronism
936-291-9532 home             		936-581-5632 cellular