[Ravensfort] Bryn Gwlad Baronial This weekend

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 16:09:33 PDT 2001

--- Paul Gilbert <niklas at wt.net> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Kezia and I will be attending the Bryn Gwlad
> Baronial this weekend in Austin.
>
> Is there interest in caravaning over there either
> Friday or Sat?
>
> We have not decided what day we are leaving yet.
>
> Plans depend on how many others want to attend the
> event.
>
> We would like to see as many as possible attend to
> support those that
> support us such as the fine folks in Bryn Gwlad.
>
> Those interested in going please let us know and
> let's make plans.
>
> In Service,
>
> TE Niklas and Kezia

I'd love to caravan over with you guys!  We can leave
either saturday morning or friday night, I -- oh,
wait.  I just realized that I'll probably be coming
from a different direction than you all.

Hmmmmmm . . .

Well, at any rate I'll be there this weekend.  So all
ya'll r-forters who aren't going to weisenfeuer come
on out to BG (it can't be more than three hours away)
and let's have some fun!

See ya there!

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"He adds such vigor to his estocade by this means that it pierces straight through Zachary's head."
Academie de l'Espee by Gerard Tibault d'Anvers