[Ravensfort] Events.....

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Sep 26 21:31:29 PDT 2001

Greetings from one of your lurking friends in Gate's Edge.

Don't forget Graywood's Battle of the Pines the weekend of October 13. (the
week after Crown).

It is also held at the Jones country site and is always an intimate and fun
camping event.

This year their archery marshal is holding a 3D archery tournament  to
select their archery champion.  I doubt that the known world has ever seen a
3D tournament of this scope.  The archers of Ravens Fort can look forward to
a great tournament.

A dozen or so of your neighbors from Gate's Edge will be attending and would
love to see you all there.

Always in Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com