[Ravensfort] Numbers...OOPs..they didn't....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 22:01:39 PDT 2001

<P>Looks like formatting numbers is not one of those things I'm going to be able to accomplish
tonight....</P>
<P>I've spent 3 hours of my precious time trying to get this stuff out to ya'll....not like ya'll
give a damn...</P>
<P>If anyone wants the numbers...cause they really are interesting.....I'll have them at
populas</P>
<P>and they are interesting...in that we don't attend other groups events in near the quantities
they attend ours...</P>
<P>and that we have a high attendance of non-members.....188 at the last event....</P>
<P>Lorraine </P>
<P>tired, hungry and still having to study for an interview tomorrow.....</P>