[Ravensfort] Trying to contact

Elaine De Lyons elainescalists at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:20:57 PDT 2001

>Greetings:
>
>So sorry to bother you all by asking a question to the list--I am
>officially
>a Ravensfort person although I rarely get up to see y'all :)
>
>I am trying to contact the lady who was in charge of waterbearing at the
>Ravensfort Defender event--I seem to have ended up with a few small items
>that I believe belong to her and I want to make sure she gets them back.

Nicolette de Leon?  Short, bouncy, brown hair?  She's my roommate, sort of,
but will be out of town and to a great degree out of touch for 1 week to a
year, she doesn't know yet.  Her SCA stuff is at my house, so if you want to
give it to me, I can pass it on or ship it to her with the rest of her stuff
if she wants me to.

Thanks,

Elaine