[Ravensfort] Looking for Kydex armor from War

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Sep 30 22:45:24 PDT 2001

It seems like the Egg Armor web site changes as often as the Ansteorran
weather.  It currently appears to be located at:
http://eggarmour.tripod.com/index.html

For a Brigandine style body armor from ABS plastic see also
http://www.thcarmor.theshoppe.com/

For a supplier of HDPE armor look at
http://alchemyarmory.com/

Also a supplier or HDPE armor is
http://www.darkvictory.com/

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com