[Ravensfort] the Numbers......

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:02:33 PDT 2001

Heilsa Estasia...

Cool letter... Lorraine does care a great deal about the flow and
availability of correct information... Ja...stress is a word...*grin*

I do have a question for you though. What does this part of your sig line
mean in "real world" terms/language and where did it come from?

"The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged.
is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement letter."

Later....

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."