[Ravensfort] (no subject)

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:25:06 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

*sigh* helloooooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady i wish you and your precious
children

were still here too              you are missed.          tell those
aforementioned kids of yours HI

from me eh?           and that they are ever welcome to borrow my drums (THE
SILVER ONES that is *smile*)

hugz
safe journeys,

RAGAN VOX