[Ravensfort] Re: What Babe!?

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:41:34 PST 2002

Heilsa King of the FireMonkees...

>From: "KING Of The Firemonkeys" <theragan at hotmail.com>

>oh oh the viking is popping his polite CLAWS! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
>
>(shall it stay CIVIL he wondered   or will it degenerate to MY level )
>safe journeys,
>
>RAGAN VOX

Yep...that I did. Just general advice for everyone that they should be
careful in their choice of aquaintances...

Nope, won't stay civil, I know the nature of my enemy. Like the scorpion
said to the dying turtle just before drowning, "It's my nature.".

*LoL* Ragan, ol' stud, No One can take it (not down, but) *to* your level...
*smile*

Safe journeys to you and yours...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief