[Ravensfort] Work weekend gate opening

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:52:32 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

ah those golden days of old....

raavensfort memories i remember how lovely a queen you made actually

you know your husband and i may have had our differances (*GRIN* and still do
i guess).... but i was looking at some pictures recently and you know what you
two make a damn fine looking king and queen... *smile*    so regal...

makes me wish that crap in the hall of the LSC never happened ( i think that's
when he started to hate me *sigh*)

well if he'll allow it hug the kids for me                    your missed....

hell right now i even miss TIMO!                   till anon,
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD