[Ravensfort] MMS Renfaire

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Sun Apr 14 09:11:29 PDT 2002

Ok Ok....Your now on the list..

Thanks
Isobail
(Terri Busa)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joy Midkiff" <midkiffjoy at hotmail.com>
To: <angelharp at rocketmail.com>; <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] MMS Renfaire

TERRI!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT MY NAME ON THAT LIST RIGHT NOW!!!!!!  grin.  katie and
i will be there hell or high water.  i dont know if mom can make it though i
know that shes watching her personal days to try.  I will be demoing
beading, and katie will be demoing period courtly flirting techniques.  She
should teach a class, shes SUCH a master.  grin.

-joy midkiff
simon orom

---