[Ravensfort] (no subject)

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 00:54:53 PST 2002

somehow id missed that it was going to happen ......i consult with the
"sweet loving good tempered hungairan woman"  (IS there such a
thing???)..grin.  thank you on your well wishes, they are most appreshiated.
  and YES WE WANT THAT SUBMISSION.  i thought we were going to have to
attack you to make you rememebr...grin.  you know mom....dont get her
started.  grin.
-joy