[Ravensfort] (no subject)

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:07:55 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

beings of light beings of light     blah blah blah  allways it's the beings of
LIGHT!

BIGGOTS !   *smile*                    beings of LIGHT is it....       sit
your naked @$$ in the SUN TOO LONG OLIVIA MY DEAR AND SEE HOW WELL YOU LOVE
THEM
BEINGS OF LIGHT THEN!           yeah well you can sit here in the quiet
SHADOWS

with ME now and necked as i please till hells have frozen over and nary a burn
see....

and them critters from the DARKside  now         mmmmmmmmmmmm

some of them has FIRES of their OWN *grin*              *"BOY YOU GET YOUR
MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER!       but MA it's so nice an FRIENDLY down here!"*
*kisskiss*

RAGAN VOX
THE HORNED GOD
>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues"
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] (no subject)
>Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:05:04 -0500
>
>Congratulations M'Lady!
>Now, where will the fostering be and to whom should we plan to betroth him
with? These things must be decided before his 5th year!*LOL*

>Having one of each, with a girl older than the boy, I can only hope your joy
and pride will be as great as mine has been for the last 21 (eeegads! has it
been THAT long?!) years.

>May the Blessings of Mother Earth, Father God and all Beings of Light and
Love be upon you and yours!