[Ravensfort] Brewing/Vinting Compitition

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:29:04 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

     Excellent suggestions, afternoon sounds great personally, but I have no
idea when Magnus wants to hold it.  I don't want any time conflicts.  And I
was under the impression that Elaine would be busy running the Bardic
Competition which would be held (presumably) at the same time, which was why
Mary and I were asked to run it.  But as far as asking her, that's Mary's
department, she sees her more often than I do.

     Thank you for your offer to use the Tavern, I humbly accept.

     I look foreward to sampling your brews.

                                                 Lochlann

>From: AMH/DBLJ
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Brewing/Vinting Compitition
>Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:14:19 -0600
>
>You are more than welcome to use the tavern again. It's a cool shady spot.
>
>Brewers tend to sleep late so sometime in the afternoon is my suggestion.
>
>Someone that knows nothing about the subject asked to run the competition...
This