[Ravensfort] Families/Households

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 10:29:20 PST 2002

Olivia,

Families and Households exist for all sorts of reasons...

Most are because of a feeling of kinship.

Kief's "Family" exists because friendships became deep and people felt like family so
they adopted each other...

Thunder requires one to ask them for admittance

Pharus seems to require the same...

For the Amazons...they ask you...if they feel close enough to you to have a familial bond...

I think with Lizard Keep...if you hang around and are like natured...eventually you broach the
subject and they decide then...I think

I'm not sure how the other households in the group work...

Peers have more formal family structures with their students...and their progenetors...

Before I approached a household or proposed family member...I would think about it for a
while....and not enter into such a relationship lightly...your behaviour will reflect on
them and theirs on you...and they will end up being responsible for you in some situations
and you will end up responsible for them in some situations....

You can...you know...form your own...you kind of already have with all the youngin's you
bring......

or... You, Marius and Ragan...seem to have a common bent...you could become brothers and
sister...or form a household...

Just some friendly advice...