[Ravensfort] Recent Postings

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:55:08 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

i didn't. , it's clearer now thanks lorraine.

i still have a problem with culative punishments though....

i don't like em, smacks too much of getting punished for past misdeeds

never did like em . always got bit in me arse online by em meself. *smile*

thanks again though
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS
THE HORNED GOD
KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS
>From: L T
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: RE: [Ravensfort] Recent Postings
>Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:12:42 -0700 (PDT)
>

> > As for the disciplinary action that was taken by Clarissima, I think that
it shows bias. I
> > personally feel that the punishments were applied inversely to the
offense. A verbal warning is
> > too light for Lorraine's venomous comment and 6 months is too harsh for
Marius defending