[Ravensfort] Read For Childrens Activities at Day in the...

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Apr 18 06:26:12 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the List(s),

I will be doing a few activities with any 'smalls' that are attending "Day in the..." from 10:30 a.m to about 1:00 on Saturday.  I will serve them a lunch so you may retrieve them afterward.

I will need a head count so that I have enough for everyone so please let me know via a posting, list or private, of the number you will be bringing to participate.  I will have activites for ages 5-12.

Please, also mention any food allergies, if applicable.

Area of activity to be determined with a posting at Gate.

Thank you,

Lady Olivia R.
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp