[Ravensfort] Re: Katie's Betrothal

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Tue Apr 2 18:24:26 PST 2002

M'Dear Lady!

You simply MUST get the arrangments made and set to scroll!   The dowry alone is of utmost import and must be decided...not to mention all the other details that go into arranged marriages.  Such as: frequency of conjugal rights, number of children (other than The Heir and The Spare, of course), Number and length of visits per year to Dear Mama and visa versa, number of new gowns each season, frequency of trips to Court, etc., etc.!

Let me know if I might be of any service.

As to Fostering:  Tis my opinion that most any family within Raven's Fort will gladly do so...we do stick together for the most part!

O.

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp