[Ravensfort] We're dancin', yeah!

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Thu Apr 4 13:28:42 PST 2002

Best of news!  We have finally got a dance practice scheduled!
Come one, come all!

Where:  Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg's home
When:  Tuesday, April 9, 2002

Directions:
If you go south on 45 to 242(Needham rd) from Huntsville, and go
right (west), then go to the third light, which is Alden Woods Dr, and
go left (south) and go to the second street West Elm Crescent, it is
141 East Elm Crescent.

Special instructions:  If you would like to bring snacks/finger foods,
it would nice, but not required.  Drinks would be good, too.

Personal note:
I would recommend wearing garb (I mean, how are you going to know
where your center of balance is if you aren't wearing what you normally
wear?), but you won't be kicked out for not being "in uniform". :)

Your servant,
-Jacinth de Warwick-