[Ravensfort] Children's Playground

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Fri Apr 19 20:44:53 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Populace of Ravensfort and its friends,

As many of you know our site no longer has a play area for the children of
our great barony.  I humbly ask for your assistance to change this and help
us build a new wooden play area for the wonderful children of this barony
(and their friends).

To do this we are looking for people to sponsor a portion of this wonderful
play area. The names of all those who donate will be inscribed into the
framework supports for all to see.  Listed below are the needed materials
and the cost, you may choose to donate funds for a specific piece(s) or to
make a general fund donation.

      Ravensfort Children’s Playscape

      Item
     Needed
     Price
     Tax (8.25%)
     Total Price

      Swing-N-Slide Parts

      Competitor Kit
     1
     $138.00
     $11.39
     $149.39

      Cool Wave Slide
     1
     $77.44
     $6.39
     $83.83

      Merry- Go-Round
     1

      Lumber

      2" x 4" x 8'
     3
     $3.29
     $0.81
     $10.68

      2" x 4" x 10'
     3
     $4.35
     $1.08
     $14.13

      2" x 4" x 12'
     3
     $4.49
     $1.11
     $14.58

      2" x 4" x 16'
     1
     $6.97
     $0.58
     $7.55

      5/4" x 6" x 8"
     3
     $4.69
     $1.16
     $15.23

      5/4" x 6" x 10"
     2
     $5.62
     $0.93
     $12.17

      2" x 6" x 8'
     1
     $5.38
     $0.44
     $5.82

      2" x 6" x 10'
     7
     $6.49
     $3.75
     $49.18

      2" x 6" x 12'
     2
     $7.59
     $1.25
     $16.43

      4" x 4" x 8'
     7
     $4.99
     $2.88
     $37.81

      4" x 6" x 12'
     1
     $14.85
     $1.23
     $16.08

      Nails

      8D gal nails
     2
     $1.97
     $0.33
     $4.27

      10D gal nails
     2
     $1.78
     $0.29
     $3.85

      16D gal nails
     6
     $1.97
     $0.98
     $12.80

      Total Project Price

     $453.87

Construction of this wonderful play area will begin as soon as the funds
have been raised.  Our goal is to have it completed and ready for use at
Defender of the Fort, September 2002.

The names of those donating funds will be inscribed into the supports of
this playscape for all to see.

Please contact me if you have any questions, wish to donate, or volunteer to
help with construction.

In Service I remain,

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

busa at texed.net