[Ravensfort] MMS Ren-Faire and Banner request

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Mon Apr 29 06:54:11 PDT 2002

Just another reminder that one and all are invited to Montgomery Middle School's annual renaissance festival on Friday, May 24.

Also starting next week I will be teaching basic heraldry to my art classes and I am looking for examples of personal arms that I can borrow.  If you have a personal banner that I may borrow for this project please let me know.  I will be at populace and feel free to give them to me then.

Thank you in advance--
Isobail

---
[ Notebook.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]