[Ravensfort] Donations for Childrens Playscape

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Apr 29 08:22:16 PDT 2002

How did we do on the donations?  How much more is needed?

A thought spoken at the event was to hold an auction at Defender but since the plan, and hope, was to have the playscape built buy then, we would need to have it sooner.

I ran with that thought and was thinking, perhaps, we could begin the auction now with a set deadline in time to have the playscape paid for and built in time for Defender.  As a dedicated eBay-er, I was thinking people could donate items, we get digital photos of said items, post them to our website and let people send in 'bids'.  Then, when the 'auction end' date arrives, list the winners and they could pick up their items at a populace or even at Defender.

As for putting names on the playscape of all persons that donated, we could put the names of the item donors as well as the winners along with anyone that has made monetary donations.

Just another thought on this beautiful Monday morning.

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp