[Ravensfort] Local Offices

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 12:49:50 PDT 2002

Olivia's post drove home to me that many of you probably do not
know the official responsibilities of our mandatory offices...

and beyond the official responsibilities of each of the offices
there are general expectations the members of the populace have
in regard to the offices that are seldom expressed to the officer
but come up a lot when people wish to complain rather than resolve
problems...

I would suggest to you that each of you look up the duties of office
in the SCA Corporea and Bylaws as well as in our Kingdom Law, and any
of the Officer specific handbooks, as well as asking the officers
themselves...

Lorraine DeerSlayer