[Ravensfort] play area

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 05:10:20 PDT 2002

Dear Ravensfort, The lady who was taking donations was gone by the time Pace and I got back with check book in hand. Her basket was still there however, so we put a check for all nails needed,  as promised, in the basket. Please let me know if she found it. I was concerned about the strong wind carrying it off! Pace and I love Ravensfort and feel it is our second home! We are very happy to help in  any way we can. Love, Giovanna