[Ravensfort] Cheese on Thursday

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 09:05:38 PDT 2002

Ciao!

We are making cheese on Thursday! So far we have 3
different kinds, ricotta, soft cheese w/herbs and
yougart (sp?) cheese (courtesy of Mary and Lochlann).
Several members of the populace are bringing bread &
strawberries.  If someone would like to bring fruit,
drinks, nuts, etc, we can have a small feast!  I also
need a Coleman stove, 2 would be great.  Please let me
know if anyone can help, it needs to be at the
firestation around 6:45.

Mary, could you please contact me?

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Grazie,
Clarissima

=====
Grazie,