[Ravensfort] Event "report"

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 14:54:27 PDT 2002

It has been suggested many times in the past...and again by Olivia
that we should get someone to "chronicle" events and publish something
(whether paper or electronic) I have seen this done in letter format
in our own Quoth, Bear Necessities, and other Newsletters...

Past chroniclers have begged the populace to give reports of
events they have done and things they have seen...

Since people think it's a great idea again...

who's up to do it?....

Loch is next weekend....Steppes a few weeks after that....

Lorraine