[Ravensfort] OFFICIAL GATE LIST

Wesley argentbear at pbgilbert.net
Tue Apr 2 02:06:11 PST 2002

Heya,
        Another reminder that there are still plenty of space for gate.
    THIS is the OFFICIAL List for Gate at Day at the Court.
    We have plenty of space left open for gate. This is the shifts open.

4pm-6pm(Full)
Clarissima
Lady Ashlin

6pm-8pm(full)
Brian
Mary

8pm-10pm(full)
Brian
Chad

10pm-12am(Full)
Beth sweinbrother
Olivia

12am-2am(Full)
Marius
Jalali

2am-4am
Hroowyna Standohtor

4am-6am(Full)
Arturus
Ayla

6am-8am
Piroska

8am-10am

10am-12pm

12pm-2pm
Lisa

All these places have no body to work them. Each shift needs two people to
work it. Anyone who wants to volenteer to work a shift send me an email so I
can add you to the list. I will keep the list up to date on gate shifts
thatt are needed. Thank you for any help.

Arturus Gellenus Tiberious