[Ravensfort] We're dancin', yeah!

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Apr 5 07:19:45 PST 2002

You know what happens when you think so hard to do something.... you
forget to do it.   I forgot to mention, that this is also going to be:

When:  *7pm on Tuesday, April 9*

Just don't think so hard that you all forget to come!!

I would also like to extend thanks to Signy, Tyr, and Svana for all
helping to get this work!

-Jacinth-