[Ravensfort] Funny Guy Stuff

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:31:14 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Lets try this again.  What I meant to say instead of NOTHING like my last post
was:

    So who's this 'Penny" person?  Did someone forget to check for fake beards
at the last "Just Us Guys, Group Seminar"?  That's it, from now on all guys
will enter the meeting with their pants down to ensure no spies get in.
Uhhhh........on second thought.
                                                                    Lochlann

>From: "Olivia G. Rodrigues"
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Ravensfort] Funny Guy Stuff
>Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:50:04 -0500
>
>Not all pennies are bad...it just depends if they are Heads Up or Heads Down!
:)

>O.
>---
>Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!
>

>On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:41:48
> DOL77PHIN wrote:
> >We guys are like that bad penny, we just keep showing up at the wrong time.
> >
> >Dolfin

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]