[Ravensfort] A Tale of Ouch!

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:54:49 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
  For those who saw my accident today at the Site, here are the test
results....'tis but a flesh wound.  Please ignore the crutches that Sir Kief
has so kindly lent me..you do not see the crutches!  Although my pride has
been crushed, no bones actually were.

  If you do not know what I am talking about..please disregard this letter!
For those of you who do..let's just keep this between us, shall we?

                 Love,
                           Mary - the limping lumberjack

P.S.  OwwwwwwwwwwwwOwOwOwOwOw..Don't touch that, it hurts!

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]