[Ravensfort] A Tale of Ouch!

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 07:43:11 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Let's see if I can answer the questions correctly..Dusty may have to help!
*Jeopardy music theme playing in the background*

whattdidyah DO? let me see if i can piece it together from your clues..

uh you chopped your foot? with an ax? while....chopping..... stubs ? wood?
dusty?

--you are getting warm.

and cut yourself ... but didn't lose any toes?

--getting warmer!

and they said, "eeeew yeah , you need stiches in that girl."

--oops! getting cooler.

 " yeah you go get that sewed up girlfriend"

--getting colder.

 "wow looka that thing GUSH!" that sorta thing...

--way cold! (very minimal gushing..)

and you went to HMH? and seem to have survived the experiance despite what
they did to yah...

--yeah, I survived, but 6 hours is a long time to go without food, water,
cigarettes, and potty breaks.

and now you have a bigol wound that will become a scar to lie about and tell
people stories about your days lumberjacking in the great american north
west..?

--SCAR?!  They didn't tell me I would have a scar! Oh, no!  But yes, if there
is a scar you have given me a great idea of what to tell the grandkids (boy!
you be puttin' that axe down, or you gonna hurt yo'sef).

cool... can i see it? can i? huh CAN I? *grin* coooooool.

--no, I was going to let you, but now I am not so sure.
oh wait i almost forgot to say what i always say when people i know hurt

themselves? did it hurt? did yah CRY? heh heh i hope your smiling NOW !

--yes, only in front of Dusty, and YES!

hugz

--thanks  :o)
watch them pain pills now.. they'll have yah hearin demons an crap after a

while....

--that explains those crazy dreams! LOL
get well quick and may your pains be little ones.
So Mote it be,
safe journeys
VOX RAGANUS

THE HORNED GOD

KING OF THE FIREMONKEYS

--So did I win a new car?!  Or just an all expense paid trip to the funny
farm?

--Ragan, I now name you.."Bringer of Booze for the wounded Mary".
Hugz to you, too!

                                    Mary
                                       &
                                           Dusty -her new male nurse