[Ravensfort] Baronial competitions

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 22:59:36 PDT 2002

>From: "Elaine De Lyons" <elainescalists at hotmail.com>
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Baronial competitions
>Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:59:32 -0500
>
>[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> >Bardic - Elaine
> >Does anyone have a working email addr for Elaine?
>
> >How many pieces do the bards need and what type?
>
>Bards need at least 2 pieces for the Ravenskald competition.   First >piece
>topic skalds or theme of event.

  mongolian? or chinese?         what forms are you looking for lady?
you did say you want variety . shall i sing, drum, snuff candles with my
whips, recite a poem, how many pieces would you like dear lady?
and is there please please please ........ please and once more please!
to somehow get bardic moved to feast? just an idea.. i always wanted to see
that...  ravenskald chosen at performance during feast....
the "sing for your supper" court. *grin* i think you should sit twixt
paul and kezia then (or at her hand)

>Second piece topic == Just perform your "best piece" or favorite piece >-
>open.  I might ask for a third piece.  This will
>probably be improv 3 people in the audience pick words kind of thing.

??? um like a story or improv as in "whose line is it anyway?" IMPROV!?