[Ravensfort] Greetings from exile

Jeff Girard jeffg at flash.net
Mon Apr 29 13:52:06 PDT 2002

Hello friends, Don Henri in California here.

Thought I would drop a line to let you know what is up with me. It will
prolly come as no surprise that I am, once again, heading to the hospital.
And yes, surgery is in the offing. This time it's my cervical vertebrae.
Seems that I have a couple of disks disintergrating. So far we have tried
some treatments to attempt to correct the problem without surgery. No dice.
So, right now I am awaiting my HMO to approve the pre-operative procedures
that I have to go through before I get fused. Unfortunately, that is all the
information I have at this time. I won't know when I am going into surgery
until after the procedures are done. However I will try to keep people
informed.

In other news, because of this, my hopes of returning to Ansteorra is having
to take a back seat. Tracey, Brian and I were hoping to return sometime this
year. However, that does not look like it's the case. If circumstances allow
it, we are going to try and come back for a visit either before or after the
surgery. However, there is no set time frame, so again I can't tell you
when.

All in all, California wouldn't be to bad if it weren't for all the
Californians. Things have been going well until this last little hiccup. Me
and the family are fine and we all wish that we were living in Texas.

If you need or want to get ahold of me for any reason, feel free to email me
back at this addy. I'm on medical disability from work so I don't have alot
to do besides surf the web, read emails and watch TV.

Hope everyone is in good health and spirits.

Don Henri Molineaux,
mka Jeff Girard